Join the Hive
Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Altadena, CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
If you are looking for a career that’s fast paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. Check out our open jobs and apply today to join the hive!
Honeybee provides our employees with competitive and robust benefits like:
– Rewarding Work
– Competitive Compensation
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Career Planning & Development
– Company Matching for Charitable Donations
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
– Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
– Health Savings Accounts
– Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
– Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
– AD&D Insurance
– Paid Parental Leave
– Critical Illness & Accident Protection
– Matching 401k
– Wellness Credit Program
– Annual Company Bonuses
– Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
– Pet Insurance
– Mentoring Program
Diversity & Inclusion
At Honeybee, the efforts of many talented and dedicated people make our success possible. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people from all genders, races, cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, and experiences.
The Women’s Network was founded in 2020 with the goal to create a community of women at Honeybee Robotics that:
– Provides opportunities for connection, support, and development
– Fosters engagement with peers, management, and Honeybee Robotics
– Empowers individuals to grow their careers and their company
We believe that this community will increase employee satisfaction, career growth, and engagement.