Join the Hive
As a member of the Blue Origin family of companies, Honeybee Robotics designs and builds robotics to explore and utilize space. Founded in 1983, we received our first NASA contract in 1986. Since then, we’ve pushed technical boundaries to pursue bold, audacious ideas on critical missions. We’re looking for technically brilliant people in engineering, software, and various support fields who take ownership of their work, enjoy collaborating in teams, and have a laser focus on the details that drive excellence.
If you are looking for a career that’s fast paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. Check out our open jobs and apply today to join the hive!
Honeybee provides our employees with competitive and robust benefits like:
– Rewarding Work
– Competitive Compensation
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Career Planning & Development
– Company Matching for Charitable Donations
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
– Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
– Health Savings Accounts
– Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
– Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
– AD&D Insurance
– Paid Parental Leave
– Critical Illness & Accident Protection
– Matching 401k
– Wellness Credit Program
– Annual Company Bonuses
– Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
– Pet Insurance
– Mentoring Program
Diversity & Inclusion
At Honeybee, the efforts of many talented and dedicated people make our success possible. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people from all genders, races, cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, and experiences.
The Women’s Network was founded in 2020 with the goal to create a community of women at Honeybee Robotics that:
– Provides opportunities for connection, support, and development
– Fosters engagement with peers, management, and Honeybee Robotics
– Empowers individuals to grow their careers and their company
We believe that this community will increase employee satisfaction, career growth, and engagement.
Honeybee Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.